How to Use the Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount for Tripods
1. Secure the VESA Go Monitor Mount to the back of the monitor using the included screws or screws including with monitor.
2. For larger monitors, it is recommended one person holds the monitor while another person positions and tightens the bracket securely into desired support.
3. Connect VESA Go Monitor Mount to a tripod arca-swiss plate.
4. Monitors can be easily rotated from landscape to portrait when using a tripod head or swivel pin.
1. To clean your Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount for Tripods use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
2. DO NOT allow children to climb or play on stand or unit. Failure to comply could result in personal injury.
3. Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
4. The Rock Solid VESA Go Monitor Mount for Tripods is rated to hold equipment up to 35lbs (15.88kg). However, always refer to maximum load limits on stands and tripods. Those weight limitations ALWAYS take precedence. For larger monitors, always position the display over one of the stand legs. The use of a sandbag on the leg opposite the monitor is recommended.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us: