Tether Tools is a great place to work
If you are passionate about photography, filmmaking and working with great people in an ever-evolving, fast paced and super-creative industry, then check out our open positions. We like working with other fun, eager, talented professionals who work hard, play hard and like to make the most of every day.
If you have a fire in your belly and want to bring your skills to the table, then send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if your skills don’t fit the positions below, but you like what we do and would like to be considered for future job openings, please submit your resume and cover letter or inquiries to jobs@TetherTools.com.
Current Positions Available
- Account Manager (View Job Description)
- Customer Service Specialist (View Job Description)
- Intern – Part-time position (Download Job Description)
- Product Development Manager (View Job Description)
- Warehouse/Shipping Assistant (Download Job Description)