High Volume Pro Wireless Tethering Kit
- Use your tablet to wirelessly tether
- Review shots on a large high resolution tablet screen
- Collaborate with athletes, students, parents and coaches on shot setup and selection
- Mount your tablet on your tripod or other surfaces using the included tablet mount setup
This kit offers wireless tethering and unlimited mounting options for mounting your tablet just about anywhere imaginable including a tripod leg, lightstand, and more. When shooting high volume on location, this kit won’t slow you down, setting up quickly and easily in a matter of minutes.
The High Volume Pro Wireless Tethering Kit contains:
- The Air Direct Wireless Tethering System
- The Air Direct Arca Clamp for L-Bracket
- The AeroTab Universal Tablet Mount
- The Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm
- The Rock Solid Master Clamp
- The Smart Shooter 4 as an option for Windows tablets
When Cables Aren’t Convenient
From trip hazards to needs of transferring images from your camera up to 150 feet away, leaving the cable in your bag and going wireless can be a big advantage.
View Images on a Mobile Device
See or share images on a larger tablet display. Check focus or move files and start post-processing almost immediately.
Control Your Camera
Set up a command console and trigger your camera from a tablet or computer. Get your camera in-position and control it from a comfortable location or stance.
Recommended Kit Add-ons
This kits comes with everything you need to get started, but if your looking to accessorize and add a few more pieces, check out these add-ons.
Rock Solid External Battery Pack
Combine the Rock Solid External Battery Pack with the Air Direct using the include DC power cable to power the Air Direct through long shoots or to hot swap a fresh LP-E6 when your first battery runs low.
Rock Solid Tripod Roller
Make your tripod mobile. Add these universal wheels to your tripod for quick movement so you can easily adapt to any shooting situation.
When using the Rock Solid External Battery Pack with the Air Direct, easily mount it to your tripod leg with the StrapMoore.