Wirelessly Tether and Control Your Camera from Any Portable Device
- Wireless range of 150 feet (45m)
- Connects via ad-hoc or wireless network
- Compose images with live-view and tap to focus
- Pinch-to-Zoom to check critical focus
- Control creative zones such as aperture, shutter, ISO and more
- Bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking and HDR
- Advanced time-lapse shooting
- Capture video, control settings and monitor
- Share images and video socially directly from app
- Built-in mounting options for hot shoe or secure with lanyard
Case Remote App
The Case Remote App, available for free on the Apple Store and on Google Play, is a wireless camera remote controller app that works in tandem with the Case Air Wireless Tethering System. The app features an intuitive design and state-of-the-art performance that makes wireless tethering and remote camera control simple and easy.
Small and Lightweight
At just 2.6 x 1.6 x 0.5 inches and 50 grams in weight, the Case Air is tiny, but features a full list of powerful features proving that great things really do come in small packages. The world’s most compact and powerful wireless camera controller, the Case Air offers similar features to other wireless tethering products in the marketplace at a fraction of the cost and is supported with the best-in-class combination of software, hardware, and customer service.
To use the Case Air, simply mount to your camera’s hot shoe or secure to your camera using an included lanyard. The Case Air plugs in to the camera’s USB port and creates a Wi-Fi hot spot that allows for a wireless connection to your tablet, smartphone or PC. Within the app, nearly every camera function can be manipulated, including focus and exposure settings. Once connected you can take advantage of live view, check focus peaking, RGB histogram and grid, control video, and even do specialized tasks like bracketing for HDR, time-lapse shooting, and focus-stacking.