Wirelessly Tether and Control Your Camera from Any Portable Device
- Connects to phone, tablet or computer
- Wireless range of 150 feet (45m)
- Connects via ad-hoc or wireless network (No internet connection required)
- Compose images with Live View and tap to focus
- Control creative zones such as aperture, shutter, ISO
- Pinch-to-Zoom to check critical focus
- Bracketing, bulb timer, focus stacking and HDR
- Advanced time-lapse shooting
- Capture video, control settings and monitor
- Share images and video socially directly from app
- Built-in mounting options for hot shoe or secure with lanyard
- Size: 2.64″ (67.25mm) x 1.6″ (40.11mm) x 0.55″ (13.99mm)
At just 2.6″ (67mm) x 1.6″ (40mm) x 0.5″ (14mm) and 1.76 ounces (50 grams) in weight the Case Air is incredibly small and light, allowing you to easily mount it to your camera using the integrated hot shoe mount or by using the included lanyard.
Images can be downloaded to your mobile device for on-the-go editing and sharing. The Case Remote App can also utilize Live View, displaying preview images and includes a pinch-to-zoom* feature to check critical focus after capture.
The Case Air expected battery life is approximately 6 to 9 hours and can also be powered using a USB battery pack for photographers who need additional power.
Software Compatibility with Features
|Connect via WiFi|
|Compose Images with Live View|
|Tap/Click to focus on Live View|
|Control Camera Settings|
|Save Camera Settings|
|Download RAW Files|
|Zoom on Live View|
|Pinch to Zoom on Photo Review|
|Set Download Location|
No internet connection is needed to setup the Case Air, simply plug the device into the camera’s USB port and the Case Air creates a Wi-Fi hotspot that allows for a wireless connection to your tablet, smartphone or PC. Within the app, nearly every camera function can be manipulated, including focus and exposure settings. Once connected you can take advantage of live view, check focus peaking*, RGB histogram*, grid, control video, and even do specialized tasks like bracketing, HDR, time-lapse shooting, and focus-stacking.
Case Remote App
The Case Remote App, available for free in the Apple Store and Google Play Store, is a wireless camera remote controller App that works in tandem with the Case Air Wireless Tethering System. The App features an intuitive design and state-of-the-art performance that makes wireless tethering and remote camera control simple and easy.
*Check Software Compatibility with Features Chart