Capture Pilot from PhaseOneCapture Pilot is an extension of Capture One Pro that provides photographers several unique, advanced features from triggering a capture remotely to browsing, rating, and examining images remotely as their shot via an iOS device. This professional photography app from Phase One that allows you to use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to remotely view, zoom, rate, tag, and pan high resolution images during a shoot. With the ‘Camera Control’ in-app purchase you can use a stylish, virtual camera display on your iOS device to remotely fire your camera and control the most significant capture parameters. Integrated with the Tether Tools Wallee Connect or AeroTab Universal Tablet System, Capture Pilot is perfect for working with clients in the studio and allows for an amazing collaboration between photographer and client. It is possible for clients to rate and tag images on an iOS device while having full control over zooming, panning, and reviewing of images.
Setting Up Capture Pilot
- Open Capture Pilot at the bottom of the Capture Tool Tab in Capture One Pro.
- Add a Server Name and choose a Folder from the drop down menu that you want to appear on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Type in the password if applicable.
- Now open the Capture Pilot app on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Select your named Server from the Server List.