The Ultimate Gripper – Secures to Stands, Tripods, and More
- Protect valuable power bricks and cables by securing them to your C-Stand, tripod or light stand
- Keep important items close at hand and secure
- Internal GripperElastic prevents slipping
- Strong hook-and-loop fasteners allow for a secure hold and quick release
- Compact and portable taking up almost no space in your bag or by leaving it secured to your stand
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable one to secure just about anything needed near a camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that’s handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as ¼” (0.362 cm) and as large as 3″(7.62cm) in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as 0.5″(0.362cm) and as large as 3.5″(8.9cm) in diameter. To secure items larger than 3″, the StrapMoore Extender is available. The Extender can add length to hold objects up to 5.5″.
Heavy duty GripperElastic® lines the interiors of both the leg and object straps ensuring gear is well secured and won’t slide. Easily put small items where you want them, when you need them, during shoots.
*Listing is for the StrapMoore only; all other items shown sold separately.