StrapMoore to your Stand
Ever wish a tripod had arms so it could hold more than just a camera? Now it can. The StrapMoore is a handy contraption that secures to the leg of any tripod, light stand, pole, beam, table, chair and much more. The StrapMoore’s interior GripperElastic® straps enable one to secure just about anything needed near a camera or computer. Use it to secure a laptop power brick, charger, phone, off-camera flash, transmitter/receiver, microphone, battery, external hard drive or anything else that’s handy to have nearby during a photo or video shoot.
The two leg securing straps are adjustable and can be attached to any pole or beam as small as ¼” (0.362 cm) and as large as 3” (7.62cm) in diameter. The object holding strap is adjustable as well and can accommodate any item as small as ¼” (0.362cm) and as large as 3.5” (8.9cm) in diameter. To secure items larger than 3”, the StrapMoore Extender is available. The Extender can hold objects up to 5.5”.
Heavy duty GripperElastic® lines the interiors of both the leg and object straps ensuring gear is well secured and won’t slide. Easily put small items where you want them, when you need them, during shoots.
*Listing is for the StrapMoore only; all other items shown sold separately.
Keep items handy during a photoshoot
Perfect for: Video Shooters
• Adjustable to any pole or beam from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3"(7.62cm) in diameter
• Secure any object from 1/4"(.362cm) to 3.5"(8.9cm) in diameter
• Industrial GripperElastic® lining to ensures item security and prevents sliding
• Max. weight capacity 2lbs.(.9kg)
• When not in use, leave the StrapMoore on the stand, on the object or remove entirely
Tether Tools StrapMoore