The Tether Table Aero Master provides photographers with a stable portable tethering platform, perfect for daily studio use and the ideal out-of-studio workspace.
Made completely of T6 Aerospace aluminum, the stunning brushed silver or non-reflective black textured platform was conceived by professional photographers and designed by aerospace engineers. This supremely functional platform is unsurpassed in stability & durability.
The Aero Series’ state-of-the-art design and functionality offers integrated mounting onto any 1/4″-20 tripod head, 3/8″ tripod mount, 5/8″ stud studio stand or Arca-style mounting attachment. The Tether Table Aero Standard mounts to any stand, tripod or arm in just a few seconds, no adapters needed using the attached LAJO-4.
The Tether Table Aero Master is Tether Tools’ largest platform, measuring 22″ x 16″( 56cm x 40cm). It integrates with the complete line of Tether Table Accessories including the heat dispersing, non-slip ProPad and XDC and XDC Duo external drive compartments. The Aero Master is large enough to accommodate use of a stand-alone mouse along with the Peel & Place Mouse Pad.
The Tether Table Aero can also be custom ordered and designed to meet your unique needs.
We have built an exceptional product and stand behind it with our Lifetime Warranty.
- A stable, professional out-of-studio workspace
- A safe, accessible place to hold your gear
- A portable desk
- An educational tool
- Versatile 22"W x 16"D (56cm x 40cm) working platform
- Lightweight at < 3.5lbs (1.36kg)
- Extremely Durable - maximum load capacity 30lbs (13.5kg)
- Secures to any 1/4″-20 or 3/8″ tripod mount, 5/8″ stud or Arca-style attachment
- No adaptors necessary
- Optimally balanced to provide a stable surface
- Stunning brushed silver finish
- Constructed of lightweight T6 Aerospace Aluminum
- Complete line of Tether Table accessories available
- Lifetime Warranty
- Tether Table Aero Master
- LAJO4 ProBracket
- Protective black carrying case
*Please note the purchase of the Tether Table Aero does not include a stand or tripod. Please see our Tripods & Lightstands if a support is needed. Stands & tripods have different weight limits. Please consult the manufacturer's guidelines prior to attaching your Tether Table. Additional accessories sold separately.