From the middle of the woods to the entrance tunnel of an NFL stadium, if you’re in a wild spot the Case Air Wireless Tethering System can provide the remote triggering and image preview you need to get the shot.
For the Sports Photographer
- Use LiveView to compose your image
- Remotely adjust camera settings and trigger the camera to capture images
- Compose and adjust your shot on-the-fly
Tether Tools Pro Scott Kelby took it on the field for pre-game of an Atlanta Falcons game and said, “The Case Air is super lightweight; it’s very cleverly designed, and all connects in seconds.” See Scott’s shoot with the Case Air here.
For the Outdoor Photographer
- Wirelessly connect your camera to a smartphone, tablet, or laptop – anywhere. No internet or cell connectivity needed.
- Wireless range up to 150 ft
- Set your camera up remotely and capture wildlife pictures from indoors
Photographer Michael Hickman Jr. set up the Tether Tools Case Air next to his bird feeder on his back porch, to see his video and the Case Air in action, watch the video below.
For the Self-Portrait
- Use LiveView to compose your image and remotely change camera settings and capture images
- Capture images using your smartphone
- Compose and adjust your shot without going back and forth to your camera
- Get the entire family in the shot at holidays and events
Self-portraits are important for keeping your headshot current, trying out and testing new lighting techniques, and understanding the coaching and posing techniques you may be giving to a model. This video from photographer Jeff Carpenter outlines the tips, strategy, and gear you need to take better self-portraits.