How to Install the TabStrap
1. The Connect Lite bracket features a locking X mechanism on one side for secure connection to the iPad/Tablet in the X Lock Case. The other side of the bracket features dual 1/4″-20 threads one on the center back; the other on the outer edge.
2. Mount the tablet inside the X Lock Case.
3. Secure the Connect Lite to the BlackRapid strap. For use in wearing the iPad, screw the D-Ring into the outer edge 1/4”-20 female thread.
4. Next, insure the tablet is securely positioned in the X Lock Case and place the case’s “X” over the X on the bracket. Rotate the tablet onto the Connect Lite bracket. A quick turn and the tablet case will “click” and lock in place. With another quick turn, the device shifts from portrait to landscape orientation.
1. To clean your TabStrap use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
2. Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
3. Use caution when rotating device orientation of X Lock Case. Be sure tablet is rotating on the locking “X” and the bracket is not rotating or loosening on the threads.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us: