From making sure your art director is getting the exact look they want to speeding up the image selection process, tethering is essential to maximize creative collaborations. Plus, clients are now often requesting in contracts that live image preview is available on the day of the shoot.
If you’re using the award-winning Case Air Wireless Tethering System on set a brand-new feature called Client Lock Mode makes it easier than ever to provide image preview without being slowed down.
Here’s how easy it is to setup Client Lock Mode in the Case Remote app:
- Connect your Canon or Nikon camera to the Case Air WiFi and start the Case Remote app as usual.
- Put the Case Remote app in Client Mode in the Settings tab. For full details and screenshots on how to setup see our article on the Client Lock Mode.
- Hand the iPad or tablet to the client with the Case Remote app running with Client Lock on.
- Photographer then shoots and images automatically load into the app. The client can view images at their own pace but cannot trigger or adjust settings in the camera.
- Note that the Client Lock Out Mode is only available for mobile (smartphones and tablets) on iOS and Android and not available on the Mac and Windows version of the Case Remote app.
- For complete instructions download the iOS Manual or Android Manual.
If you don’t have a Case Air Wireless Tethering System yet, there’s never been a better time to invest in the game-changing product. With the Case Air, you’ll be able to connect and transfer images instantly from your camera to a phone, tablet, or computer and take control of advanced camera settings including focus points, exposure settings, bracketing, time-lapse, HDR, and more. View your images on the larger iPad screen to check critical focus and composition or use Live View or movie mode for real-time capture to share and collaborate as you create.
Interested in Case Air? Read more about Client Lock Mode and see the Case Air in action in these below posts!