Attaching the Rock Solid EasyGrip to a Round or Flat Surface
1. Loosen the bolt to achieve the desired width of the surface being clamped.
2. Tighten to ensure a secure fit. Note, overtightening may cause damage to the clamp.
Changing the Angular Direction of the Rock Solid EasyGrip Arm
1. The EasyGrip arm can be manipulated to any angular adjustment you desire. First, attach the EasyGrip to a round or flat surface.
2. Loosen the arm’s connection to the EasyGrip by turning the knurled knob within the EasyGrip.
3. Pivot the arm to the desired angular direction, ensuring that the stud is aligned with a pie on the EasyGrip arm.
4. Lock the arm down by tightening the knurled knob within the EasyGrip.
Attaching Gear to the Rock Solid EasyGrip
1. The EasyGrip attaches to round or flat objects from 0″ up to 4″ thick and comes in three different sizes.
2. Determine desired direction of EasyGrip arm and adjust.
3. Mount gear to EasyGrip arm, removing or adding 1/4″-20 adapter as needed.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us: