Wireless Tethering Starter Kit
The Wireless Tethering Starter Kit features the gear needed to start sending images directly from your camera to an iPad. The Kit includes a CamRanger Wireless Tethering System, Wallee iPad Case and a Connect Lite Tripod Mount.
CamRanger is a interchangeable wireless tethering system that is compatible with an extensive list of Nikon & Canon DSLR cameras. It works with CF and SD format cameras and offers fast, reliable, pro-level, wireless tethering functionality. By wirelessly transmitting images via free software to View images on a variety of devices including iPad, iPhone, Mac, PC, Android or Kindle, it provides nearly instant visibility of images. Send images to multiple devices simultaneously and instantly upload to an FTP or file sharing system to collaborate with clients anywhere in the world. Additionally, many camera settings can be controlled and adjusted directly from the tablet or computer. See CamRanger Features.
The Wallee iPad Case is a precision molded case that serves as the heart of the Wallee modular iPad Mounting System. Simply plug any Wallee-compatible mount, stand or attachment into the patented “X” receptor on the case and easily position your iPad on a tripod, desk stand, wall mount, VESA arm, etc. For an overview of the Wallee System and additional accessories click here.
The Connect Lite mounting bracket locks into the Wallee Case and offers unlimited options for mounting an iPad or Tablet on any 1/4″-20 tripod, arm, clamp, grip, articulating arm, vacuum suction cup, EasyGrip, TabStrap and many other versatile accessories. The Connect Lite simplifies mounting an iPad or tablet to any surface, for easy viewing of images, email, media, gaming or the many other uses for the tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions about CamRanger
CamRanger Software Downloads
Start using wireless tethering
CamRanger Wireless Tethering System
• Non-proprietary & compatible with a variety of camera makes and models
• Double tap image zoom & full resolution viewing
• Image tagging & rating
• Thumbnail view of card content
• Lock camera adjustment settings during client use
• Adjust camera setting, controls & shutter wirelessly from iOS devices
• Touch screen focus
• Tap screen for camera adjustments
• Time lapse, intervelometer & bulb
• Focus stacking for macro photography
• Bracketing & HDR
• Movie recording & adjustments (camera dependent features; see supported cameras)
• Works with CF & SD DSLR cameras
• Runs on its own rechargeable Li-Ion battery; will not drain cameras
• Rechargeable & replaceable battery (spare batteries sold separately)
• Compact design 3.9 x 2.4 x 0.6 in. (100 x 62 x 16 mm)
• Lightweight 3.4 ounces (96g) with battery installed
• New features added regularly, see recent CamRanger updates
• CamRanger Software Downloads
Wallee iPad or Tablet Case
• The case is compatible with the iPad + Smart Cover.
• Various accessories for the Wallee System are available and are all sold separately.
• Using accessories is easy. All mounts come with a locking X attachment which inserts into the Wallee iPad Case. Insert the accessory's X into the Wallee iPad case and turn. The slight rotation locks the iPad into position; rotate another 90 degrees to switch from portrait to landscape viewing. Turn another 45 degrees and the iPad releases along with the protective Wallee case.
Connect Lite Tripod Adapter
• Dual 1/4"-20 receptors on center and outer rim
• Easy Rotation handle included to connect and remove tablet
• Lightweight at 5.8oz.(.16kg)
• Compatible with all Wallee Cases
• Fully future compatible system when new tablets are designs
• Non-reflective black finish
• Constructed of lightweight Aerospace aluminum
• Quickly and easily rotate from landscape to portrait orientation
• Sleek and attractive design
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty