Avenger Low Boy Junior Studio Roller Stand, Supports 55lbs (25kg)
The Avenger A5012 Low Boy Junior Studio Roller Stand is a smooth running, low-rise studio performer. This stand has low profile base that slips easily into position. The base folds for easy storage and transport.
The Low Boy is supplied with universal Junior and Baby head, braked wheels, and a leveling leg. It rises to a maximum height of 4′ (1.2 m).
An Aero Elbow is an ideal accessory for the roller stand enabling precise tilting/angling of a Tether Table workstation, Connect iPad bracket or a Local Vu monitor mount.
Leveling leg extends and locks, to provide more stability on uneven terrain
Sets up and folds down in seconds
Universal Baby 5/8″ (16mm) stud and 1-1/8″ Junior Socket
Provide an easy-to-move studio stand
• Minimum Height - 2.6' (0.80 m)
• Maximum Height - 4' (1.2 m)
• Closed Length - 2.3' (70cm)
• Footprint Diameter - 2.45' (75 cm)
• Stand Weight - 17.6 lbs (8 kg)
• Maximum Load - 55 lbs (25 kg)
• Attachment Size - 5/8" (16mm) Baby Stud, 1-1/8" (2.85cm) Junior Socket
• Accepts Wheels - Yes, braked - included
• Air Cushioned - No
Avenger Low Boy Junior Studio Roller Stand