The Connect Lite for the Wallee iPad Modular System offers unlimited options for mounting your iPad just about anywhere imaginable. Designed and manufactured by Tether Tools, exclusively for the versatile Wallee System, the Connect Lite adds to the robust line of accessories available for this system.
Outfitted with the exclusive Wallee locking-X and dual 1/4″”-20 threads on the center back, as well as the outer edge, the Connect Lite offers hundreds of configurations for mounting your tablet. Connect your tablet to any 1/4″”-20 tripod, swivel arm, vacuum suction cup, EasyGrip, TabStrap, or pretty much any accessory that you can think of to easily attach the iPad or Tablet for easy screen viewing. Use the included Easy Rotation Handle to attach or remove the Connect Lite from the Wallee case. Once locked into position, unscrew the handle to expose the additional 1/4”-20 receptor for attaching additional accessories.
Mounting an iPad is easy. Attach the Connect Lite bracket to a tripod or clamp of choice and position it where you’d like to mount your device. With the iPad or Tablet in the Wallee Case (sold separately), simply place the open X on the case over the X on the bracket. Rotate 45 degrees and with a simple click the tablet is locked in place and ready to use. Rotate 90 degrees to change orientation without removing the device from the bracket
For a complete overview and video of the Wallee System please click here.
Already have a camera sling strap and want to add a wearable solution to your Wallee iPad/Tablet System? The Hitch D Ring allows you to connect your Sling Strap to the Connect Lite for a comfortable iPad/Tablet wearing experience. Metro Strap + DRing also available.
• Image viewing during photo shoots
• Client image preview
• Hands-free iPad for trade-shows with TabStrap
• Music & Mic Stand
• Treadmill or exercise bike
• Golf or grocery cart mounting
• Dual 1/4"-20 receptors on center and outer rim
• Easy Rotation handle included to connect and remove tablet
• Lightweight at 5.8oz.(.16kg)
• Compatible with all Wallee Cases
• Fully future compatible system when new tablets are designs
• Non-reflective black finish
• Constructed of lightweight Aerospace aluminum
• Quickly and easily rotate from landscape to portrait orientation
• Sleek and attractive design
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Lifetime Warranty
Connect Lite bracket in non-reflective black
Wallee Case and other accessories sold separately.