Use Your Stands, Arms & Clamps to Mount Your Tech Tools
Most photographers have extra stands that we don’t use. We use different stands for different types of shoots, and often times they are not all in use at once. Why not put those extra stands to good use? The Tether Tools LAJO-4 ProBracket is built-in to four different Tether Tools products so you can mount laptops, monitors, tablets and iPads on your existing stands, as well as to arms, clamps and other grip gear. Whether the stand has a 1/4″ – 20 tripod head, 3/8″ tripod male thread or a 5/8″(16mm) baby stud, the LAJO-4 ProBracket is compatible with all of these choices. It even has a built-in Arca-dovetail for use with Arca-compatible ballheads and accessories.
Mounting Laptops, Monitors & Tablets
The LAJO-4 in use with the Tether Table is the ideal laptop mounting system. LAJO-4’s versatility is also built into each of the Tether Tools Mounting Solutions below:
- Tether Table Aero System – for mounting laptops and general workstation use
- Local Vu Monitor Mount – for mounting monitors up to 35 lbs.
- AeroTab Universal Mounting System – for mounting tablets of varying types and sizes
- Connect Bracket – for use with Studio Proper iPad Mounting System
Stands Up to Your Demands
- Engineered from Aerospace Aluminum
- Weighs 7.2oz (.2kg) on Tether Table & AeroTab; 9.2oz. (.26kg) – Connect Bracket; 9.7oz (274kg) – Local Vu
- 1.75″(4.4cm) in height
- Holds up to 30lbs (13.5kg)
- Finished in non-reflective black (tables also offered in brilliant brushed silver)