Drone operators, get out of the dirt!
The Aero LaunchPad is a versatile solution to help you get off the ground and into a more comfortable, and safe lift off position.
The Aero LaunchPad from Tether Tools provides drone enthusiasts with a stable portable platform, perfect for ensuring clean takeoffs and the ideal workspace for conducting your pre-flight checklist or adjustments on the go. It attaches easily to virtually any tripod or stand, is made completely of T6 Aerospace aluminum and comes with a protective black carrying case.
The sturdy work table gets drone pilots off the ground, and in a relaxed position to check the flight battery, propellers, antenna, and camera. On takeoff, it gives operators the peace of mind that dirt and grass won’t be sucked through the motor bearings, protects rotors from hitting grass and pebbles, and keeps the camera lens clean, ensuring a crystal-clear video.
At 18”W x 16” D (45cm x 40cm) it’s compatible with most popular drones including the DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 3, DJI Mavic Pro, YUNEEC Typhoon Q500, Parrot Bebop 2, and 3DR Solo.
- Shooting in remote locations
- Using with a tripod for a compact setup
- Platform for building the drone
- Calibration on level surface
- Clean takeoff to help prevent dust, dirt, and grass from interfering with the drone
- Safe place to stage drone when not in use
- Versatile 18″W x 16″D (45cm x 40cm) working platform
- Lightweight at < 3lbs (1.36kg)
- Extremely Durable – maximum load capacity 30lbs (13.5kg)
- Secures to any 1/4″-20 or 3/8″ tripod mount, 5/8″ stud or Arca-style attachment
- No adaptors necessary
- Optimally balanced to provide a stable surface
Made in the U.S.A., Tether Tools is proud to cover the Aero LaunchPad with our Lifetime Warranty.