Tether Tools is excited to offer one lucky photographer the chance to become an Honorary Global Photographic Brand Ambassador for a whole year. InMyBag and Tether Tools are excited to announce that it will award one lucky photographer the chance to share their story and to elevate their own photography business profile by becoming an Honorary Tether Tools Pro Ambassador – a privilege that truly cannot be bought!
The Tether Tools Brand Ambassadorship Contest, the first in InMyBag’s Prizes Money Cannot Buy Contest Series, invites amateur and professional photographers from around the world to enter their work on InMyBag by creating a profile showcasing their latest work and the gear that helps create their images.
The submissions will be judged by renowned portrait and fashion photographer and Tether Tools Pro Lindsay Adler who will select the submission with the strongest image portfolio. She’ll be looking for a photographer whose style showcases the most potential to make an impact in the world of photography.
Lindsay will select her favorite entry as the winner from submissions from 17th August to 17th September 2015 – details below:
- A highlighted profile on InMyBag.net
- A profile of the photographers work among the pros at TetherTools.com/Pros
- Photographer Spotlight at www.TetherTalk.com and in the Tether Tools monthly newsletter
- Studio / Location Kit of the Ultimate Tethered Workflow Gear
- Premium Smart Shooter Software Package
- Be the first to review Tether Tools next product release
- Passes to an upcoming Tether Tools sponsored event or photo expo (dependent on country, state, winner must coordinate transportation)
- OR Passes to participating Tether Tools Pro upcoming workshop (dependent on country, state, winner must coordinate transportation)
Who can enter?
Anyone and it’s FREE! You don’t need to be a full time professional photographer, but our awesome judge will be looking for talent, creativity and personalty.
All you need to do is add your profile to The World’s Greatest Photographers & Filmmakers Database or if you’re already on our database – click here
Let’s get started:
We have an open door policy and you certainly don’t need to be a professional photographer / filmmaker to appear on InMyBag – just show us your gear and what you can do with it.
Click here for the full set of contest rules.