Tether Tools has released an update to Case Remote, the companion app for the Case Air Wireless Tethering System, version 3.1.1 for platform Windows.
What’s New in Version 3.1.1 as of March 08, 2017:
- Ability to exclude RAW transfers when shooting JPG+RAW
- Improved camera detection when turning on the camera after the app is launched
- Bug Fixes
Since launching Case Air late last year Tether Tools has thoroughly solicited feedback and has worked hard to continually improve the user experience of Case Air. Here’s how to update the Case Remote app for each platform:
- Download the latest version here
- Extract the Zip file to your computer
- Double click on the setup application in the extracted folder
- Follow the on screen prompts
Unsure if you’ve already upgraded to the latest version of the Case Remote app? Here’s how to determine your version number.