Phase One has released a new update for their professional photo editing software, Capture One Pro, bringing additional camera and lens support for the latest gear. The company has also introduced a new, less expensive Styles Pack for color grading your images in Capture One.
Capture One Pro 10.2 supports files from the new IQ3 100MP Trichromatic digital back, as well as many more DSLR cameras including the brand-new Nikon D850.
Below is a list of all new camera bodies and lenses now supported in the software. For a full list of supported cameras, visit phaseone.com.
- Nikon D7500
- Nikon D850
- Olympus TG-5
- Canon 200D
- Canon 77D
- Canon 6D Mark II
- Canon 800D
- Canon M6
- Leica M Monochrome
- Leica M10
- Leica M-P
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
- Leica Elmar-M 24mm f/3.8 ASPH
- Leica Summilux-M 21mm f1.4 ASPH
- Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH
- Leica Super-Elmar-M 18mm f3.8 ASPH
- Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH
- Leica Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH
- Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f/1.4 ASPH (H-X012)
- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH (H-E08018)
- Panasonic LUMIX G Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH Power OIS (H-NS043)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. (H-FSA1003004A)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 II POWER O.I.S. (H-FSA45200)
- Pentax DA 18-50mm f/4-5.6 DC WR RE
- Sony E 18–200 mm f/3.5–6.3 OSS LE (SEL18200LE)
- Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G (SEL1224G)
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM (SEL1635GM)
- Sony Vario-Sonnar T DT 16–80 mm f/3.5-4.5 ZA (SAL1680Z)
Along with new gear support, Capture One 10.2 also fixes a number of bugs that you may have experienced in previous versions. Check out more about Capture One Pro on their website.
Taking inspiration from the tone and texture of cinema, the new Capture One Color Grading Styles allow you to set the stage for subtly exquisite images. The first pack in this series, Spectrum, offers a diverse array of color grading options to take your editing workflow to the next level.
Without affecting exposure or contrast, Spectrum achieves impact through understated adjustments, either partnered with another Styles Pack or on its own. Learn more: http://www.phaseone.com/styles