Case Relay Camera Power SystemWith Case Relay (pictured above with StrapMoore and External Battery Pack), you’ll never run out of power and never need to stress about forgetting your camera batteries. If you’re shooting and get low on battery power, simply swap out external batteries throughout your shoot. Case Relay’s internal UPS battery will keep your camera powered while you exchange external batteries. Utilizing a wall outlet or external batteries, you could in theory shoot forever with consistent power flowing to your camera through Case Relay. Simply insert the Relay Camera Coupler directly into the camera battery port, attach it to the Case Relay CPS and power your camera with the included 10,000mAh Rock Solid External Battery Pack or an AC power source, such as a wall outlet or generator using the included Rock Solid Dual USB to AC Wall Adapter (sold separately). Because Relay also has its own secondary internal 1200 mAh battery, if your external battery runs low you can easily hot swap the external battery and not lose power to the camera. Case Relay is compatible currently with many Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, Olympus, and Black Magic cameras and can be powered by any 5V USB power bank any 2.1+A USB Wall Adapter or any Dtap (VMount) battery system.
- Case Relay is ideal for timelapse photography, astro-photography, or any photography that re-quires extended shooting time such as nature, fashion, landscape, architecture and more
- Case Relay is ideal for video production as you can swap the External Battery Bank, without having to stop shooting to change camera batteries
- Use it to power photobooths to ensure consistent uptime throughout an event
Case Relay for LED and AccessoriesThe Case Relay and Relay Coupler for NP-F Batteries is a perfect pairing for powering most devices that use a NP-F 7.4-8V battery (Sony L Series) with any USB 5V external battery pack. This setup allows creatives to be able to work considerably longer than with a standard NP-F battery.
- Use to power L Series LED Lights (up to 15W)
- Power Video monitors and compatible video cameras.
- Power any other NP-F L Series compatible devices
- Compatible with Sony L Series batteries
Rock Solid External Battery PackThe Rock Solid External Battery Pack features a high capacity external 10,000mAh, rechargeable, USB battery with enough power to charge USB compatible devices such as the Case Relay, tablets, phones or other USB devices. The battery pack contains a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, and an internal microchip controlling the voltage according to the device needing to be charged. So, no matter which port you select it will never damage the device. When the battery pack becomes depleted, recharge it the same way you charge any phone or tablet. Its small size and high-power capacity makes this device ideal for supporting your equipment on long photo or video shoots and during extensive travel.
- Provide power to any USB device you need to keep your work and entertainment devices powered up
- Power the TetherBoost Pro USB 3.0 Core Controller
- Power the Case Relay Camera Power System
D-Tap to USB Power ConverterOn set or in-studio, power your USB devices using batteries you already own! The D-Tap to USB Power Converter creates two powered USB ports from any battery or v-mount battery with a D-Tap female connector. Power or charge your smartphone, iPad, tablet, camera via Case Relay Camera Power System, Case Air Wireless Tethering System, TetherBoost Pro, GoPro or Action Camera, or any USB device using this dual-port cable and a D-Tap battery.
- Power your camera using a Case Relay Camera Power System and a D-Tap battery
- Charge your USB devices with a D-Tap battery, including a smartphone, iPad, tablet, camera and more
- Allow your D-Tap battery to power a monitor or light while charging the USB devices
Case Air Power Split CableThe Case Air Power Split Cable lets you recharge and power the Case Air while simultaneously using it for shooting. The Case Air Power Split Cable features a male USB-A plug that can be used with any standard external USB battery pack or USB wall power adapter. Perfect for those long wireless shoots or charging Case Air without shutting down your wireless tethered session. Simply plug your Case Air cable into your camera and into the female plug on the Case Air Power Split Cable. Next, plug the male end of the Case Air Power Split Cable into the Case Air unit. Finally, plug the USB “A” plug into any USB power bank or USB wall outlet/adapter.
- Keep the Case Air charged while using it in long shoots
- Shoot long videos and time-lapse shots with the Case Air
- Easily power back up when you forget to recharge the Case Air
Aero PowerMountThe Aero PowerMount enables photographers, videographers, and creatives to create an organized, safe, and efficient workstation. Works with any surge protector or power strip that has mounting holes on the back of the strip. The Aero PowerMount features a female 1/4″-20 thread and 5/8″ baby stud with an anti-rotation flat to ensure a secure connection. Combine with any grip gear that has a male 1/4″-20 thread or female baby stud receptor like a Rock Solid Master Clamp or VersaClamp.
- Mount power strip or surge protector to round or flat surface
- Mount surge protector to carts, tables, stands, tripod legs and more
- Keep power cables organized and secured
TetherBoost Pro USB 3.0 Core ControllerThe TetherBoost Pro USB 3.0 Core Controller alleviates a common problem amongst USB 3.0 camera and digital back users who are experiencing dropped tethering connections or are unable to get a tethered connection started at all. These challenges are affecting some of the most popular cameras on the market, including USB 3.0 cameras from Nikon, Canon, Phase One, Mamiya Leaf, and Pentax.
- Use with a TetherPro USB 3.0 cable from your camera to TetherBoost Pro to computer to make tethering your camera more reliable