Tether Tools Sponsorship of Your AssociationTether Tools would like to sponsor your association, give your chapter a chance to earn revenue for programming and give your members a unique opportunity to save money on great tools for photography. If you are open to new sponsors, please review the details below and let’s get started!
- Will sponsor your regularly scheduled meetings and will provide your association four (4) promotional gift packages each year to be used for your promotions and giveaways at 4 of your events annually. (we can select and ship prizes at start of sponsorship)
- Will provide your association with educational materials that can be shared with your members about tethered photography and unique photo education topics.
- Will provide your chapter with Affiliate Status, allowing you to generate revenue for your group. Your members will receive a unique promo code and link back to your association’s Affiliate program at TetherTools.com. When clicking through from your member affiliate link or when the code is used by members to make a purchase, Tether Tools will return 15% of all purchases made to your chapter.
- The more you promote Tether Tools Workflow Solutions and the Affiliate Program, the more revenue your group earns.
- Tether Tools will write a check back to your association with your earnings on a quarterly basis. Earnings at <$50 will carry over to the next quarter or be issued as a website credit.
- Will send brochures to be shared with members at each meeting. (Qty determined by Chapter, Items sent annually with prizes)
- Will send an email out to all members announcing Tether Tools as a new sponsor and explaining the Affiliate Program.
- Will include Tether Tools on association’s website sponsors or partners page. Logo, description and images will be provided by Tether Tools.
- Will provide Tether Tools a screen shot or link to logo placement on site.
- Will mention Tether Tools News & Announcements at all monthly meetings.
- Will tell members about the Affiliate Program and explain that all purchases made help the association.
- When giving away prizes at quarterly meetings, speaker will explain what the product is and how it works.