How to Install the AeroTab Universal Tablet System
1. The AeroTab is designed to ensure a secure fit and clean, sleek appearance. Engineered with a secure corner to corner diagonal brace, the AeroTab keeps a tablet’s screen, as well as all buttons, cameras, speakers and ports open and accessible.
2. Loosen the center bracket and insert tablet.
3. Once the tablet is placed in the diagonal extension, slide the non-slip, scratch proof padded corners onto the tablet for a tight fit.
4. Using the circular bracket on the back, tighten the mount so the diagonal slide is locked in place and the tablet is securely resting in the AeroTab.
5. Attach the AeroTab bracket to the tripod, stand or arm of choice (options vary depending on the bracket included with your AeroTab) and lock down for a secure mount. The tablet can be rotated and mounted in portrait or landscape orientation.
1. To clean your AeroTab use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
2. Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
3. A female 1/4″-20 thread on both the AeroTab S and L Series allows the use of a camera sling strap, belt clip, or JerkStopper Thread Mount to be added.
For help with assembly, identifying parts, product information or to order accessories, please contact us: