How to Install the AeroTab Universal Tablet System
- The AeroTab is designed to ensure a secure fit and clean, sleek appearance. Engineered with a secure corner to corner diagonal brace, the AeroTab keeps a tablet’s screen, as well as all buttons, cameras, speakers and ports open and accessible.
- Loosen the center bracket and insert tablet.
- Once the tablet is placed in the diagonal extension, slide the non-slip, scratch proof padded corners onto the tablet for a tight fit.
- Using the circular bracket on the back, tighten the mount so the diagonal slide is locked in place and the tablet is securely resting in the AeroTab.
- Attach the AeroTab bracket to the tripod, stand or arm of choice (options vary depending on the bracket included with your AeroTab) and lock down for a secure mount. The tablet can be rotated and mounted in portrait or landscape orientation.
- To clean your AeroTab use a damp towel or soft cloth. DO NOT use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
- Only use product for its intended purpose. Failure to do so could cause injury and will void warranty.
- A female 1/4″-20 thread on both the AeroTab S and L Series allows the use of a camera sling strap, belt clip, or JerkStopper Thread Mount to be added.