As a photographer, you invest in the best tools available to help get the finest results. A quality tethering cable is an investment and proper care and storage will help you get the most life out of it. Inside your USB, FireWire or Cat cable are sensitive wires and shielding designed for fast transmission speed and noise-reduction. Although fairly durable, if folded, bent or pinched you could experience communication errors.
Plus, there is nothing worse than showing up on set with a bag full of cables, ends damaged and a tangle mess. So, keep everything organized with a simple cable case.
Here’s 8 things you may not know about the Tether Tools Cable Organization Case:
- Constructed of high-quality, durable, black Cordura nylon that is non-porous and water resistant.
- Built rugged using double-stitching for increased strength.
- Thick handle for comfortably positioned carrying, and integrated buckle for easy hanging.
- Two sizes! Tether Tools carries a Large Cable Case (for storing 3 or more cables) and a Standard Cable Case (for storing 1-2 cables).
- Features a clear front window enabling quick and easy access to exactly what you need.
- Keep your gear together! The Cable Cases fit nicely inside a Tether Tab Aero storage bag (included with purchase of table).
- High-quality YKK zippers, the leader and best quality zippers worldwide that are made to last over an extended period of time.
- Cable cases feature a double zipper that allows you to zip from both sides, allowing the zipper opening to be positioned anywhere so cables can be routed through the opening while keeping the case closed. This is perfect for using/storing the Case Relay Camera Power System with external USB battery pack.
To learn more about taking care of your TetherPro USB cable, read more here: