Thank you for your recent Wallee purchase from Tether Tools. Above you will find a quick video demonstrating the case installation process.
A few items to keep in mind when installing the case for the first time.
- Ensure there are no stickers or skins on the rear surface of the iPad. If there are any items on back of the iPad the Wallee case will not fit properly. Improper installation may damage the case and risk the security of the iPad.
- Insert the bottom of the iPad (end with the “Home” button) into the Wallee case first. Then insert the top corners by pressing the iPad into the case. Ensure the Wallee case is turned in the correct direction. The speaker and camera cut-outs on the case should line up with the iPad’s speaker and camera.
- If needed, roll top corners onto the the iPad – see above video.
- Please note – the top corners are not designed to hook over the iPad glass, rather the case will hook onto the outer silver bezel.
- If one top corner of the Wallee case locks into place and the other top corner will not, try reversing the top corner installation process by first locking on the top corner that did not clip on originally, then the other corner.
The Wallee case is designed to be a snug fit acting as a protective case for the everyday uses of the iPad. Should you decide to remove the case you will find subsequent installations of the case easy.
Thanks again for purchasing the Wallee iPad system from Tether Tools. New Wallee accessories are being added on a regular basis so please check back with us frequently. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com or 1-888-854-6565 x2